Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New MembEr




Haha i think u all sure weird wat bout the new member in my family.. Mayb is my new brother or sista? Or mayb i gt a wife already? Haha its impossible lo.. It is the main character for today..








Tadaaa.......




Haha... Quite cute hor black n white in colour.. Sadnya one more member to rebut foods with me already lo.. T.T.. Terlupa introduce, her name is Daicy.. A good name?




Leng Lui bo? Kaka... Let it be ur wife lo if u wan.. Hoho




And and and and sure not forget its boyfriend too laaa... Nw Bobby turn... Someone call its as Xiao hei i oso bozai why le har? Not nice pun







Haha... Yeng bo its post? Its so cool man omigosh look like wat le har?? Lol




Lol.. Bobby with pink panther.. Kawaii bo?



Tis one duduk atas my dad de motor pulok.. Nak belajar motor ker? Mat Rempit huh?

Haiya nothing to say lagi already da.. Continue my study now, as Mama Tina say : " Struggle hard ar my son, u all owe ur parents a good result, must study study and study to go into Universiti arr.." LoL

4 comments: