Sunday, March 15, 2009

Suey Suey Suey~~

Omigosh today duno why so blur de do something that i also wil laugh at myself de... Haha

Like this de, today after chemistry tuition at Mrs Pang house, I alihkan my motor to a place where no rain.. Then i open my motor de bonet ( actually i oso duno izzit called bonet?? correct me if u know pls thx ).. Then something stupid thing happen le lo, i ter-throw my motor key into the bonet then close it.. After a while i wan start the motor just realise Eh?? Hw come i take my handphone to start my motor engine? Wadda i doing lol?

Then luckily Gary oso there lo.. He help me call his mom to take my motor spare key from my house lo.. Lepas itu Gary mah bak with his black Vios lo, leave me alone there, sad sad la.. Then me mah guai guai stay there to study one more hour lo.. Then ter-eat Mrs Pang give me de one piece of biscuit hoho.. Sedapnya haha.. Actually this is also a good thing huh? Can help me to study more one hour today kaka..

Then biler wan go bak home rain big big pulok.. Hao cai today my motor no like yesterday that terskid if not habis dy lo.. But my chem book terkena water basah sikit da so sad.. It remind me of something suey that happen before also around these few dates de.. LaLaLa
!!!$7!!!%
Ter-Liao my cerita already lo.. Its time to say Bye1 Bye4

No comments:

Post a Comment